Friday 5 February 2016

January Favourites

Hey guys
So, as you may or may not know I have not had internet for almost a week now and it is predicted to be off for another two weeks or so (hopefully it will be fixed beforehand).  So my posting may be a bit sporadic for the next couple weeks.  But luckily for me I have a few friends who have let me use their internet to upload my blog.  So today I will be posting two of my blogs that were supposed to go up on Monday and Thursday.


So let’s get started.  This first post, as you can see by the title is about all my favourite things through the month of January.  Now there could have been many more but I didn’t want this to be too long so I’ve just chosen a select few from a number of different categories; such as, beauty, pleasure, body and TV Shows. 


Let’s begin with beauty shall we.  The three beauty products that I had been loving through January and still am are my two Nyx Roll On Shimmers in the shades Platinum Platine and Mauve Pink and my Hydra Liquid Lipstick in the shade Iced Mocha from Gerard Cosmetics! I had been eyeing off the lipstick for quite some time and had actually ordered it before Christmas.  When it arrived I was so excited to try it but wasn’t sure what to expect as I had never used a liquid lipstick before.  I was very pleased with the colour and it smells absolutely divine, almost exactly like an iced mocha but it definitely doesn’t last a long time particularly if you eat.  It’s definitely one to be kept on you at all times so you can touch it up if need be but I still am in love with it. The two roll on shimmers are so gorgeous, I especially loves using them on the inner half of my eyelid with a dark outer corner.  They aren’t specifically for eyeshadows though but I’m not sure what else you would use them for? If you have any suggestions, please let me know!


As for body products, last month I was obsessed with the Shimmer Lotion I bought from The Body Shop! The smell, the texture, just everything about it was gorgeous.  Quite a few times I would exfoliate in the shower then pop on the shimmer lotion with my body butter, particularly if I was going out in the sun so I would be all shiny! Haha
The Lynx shower gel, obviously isn’t mine.  My parents actually bought it for my partner for Christmas and I just had to add it in here! It smells so so good! Girls, if you are looking to get something nice and smelly for your man I would highly recommend the Africa scent! Definitely a keeper.  Lastly I was also obsessed with the One Direction That Moment perfume.  I would have had to have purchased this over a year ago and I finally rediscovered it and can’t get over how good it smells.  I feel like the scent has actually gotten nicer over time or maybe I just never really appreciated it like I do now!  But it’s now my got to perfume!


Last but definitely not least are my pleasure and TV Show items.  Now when I say pleasure I specifically means items that I can relax with and that’s why I have added the book, Fallen written by Lauren Kate and my candle.  Not just the candle scent but mostly the holder that has all the beautifully printed words on it.  Watching it burn while reading really helps me to relax after a hard, long day at work, or just de-stress from everyday hassles.  So that makes this pair my ultimate go to for a relaxing night while home alone!  The book itself is just one of my favourites! I have just started reading the full series and I remember now why I loved the first book so much! It’s such a tragic love story that I always fall for! As for my favourite TV Shaw of January, I had quite a few but I had to choose season one of LOST.  My partner just got me into watching it, yes I know how it ends but I still absolutely love the first season and can’t wait to binge watch the next few!

Anyways guys, I’m sorry this was so late.  I hope you enjoyed learning about all my favourite products and items of January and maybe even purchase a few.  If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!  I’d love to become more chatting on my blog so please feel free to comment.  Maybe let me know where you found my blog, whether it was facebook or Instagram or maybe even pinterest?  I’d love to get to know you guys!

Until Next Time


BrittanieDe-Ann xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment