Monday 11 July 2016

June Favourites!!

Hi Everybody!! 

How are you? I don't know why but I always find myself writing these at night after my partner has gone to bed, it's so relaxing and lovely to just sit down and type away! I'm sorry I've been so slack with my blog lately but I'm up to date with Pretty Little Liars now so hopefully I can get them up in time from now on, or until I get obsessed with another TV show? Any suggestions? haha
Anyhoo, I absolutely love doing favourites posts and am so excited today to be writing this because for once I have a wide selection for you from makeup to YouTubers and even TV shows so stick around if you want to find out what I have been loving through June!! 


As always I'll start with my beauty products and this month I didn't have a lot.  I really just stuck with my staples but a few did stand out for me and they were the Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade 1995 which I wrote a review on recently and you can find that here.  The polka dot brush set from BH Cosmetics, the Urban Decay de-slick makeup setting spray and a Dermal lip balm that I received in my Bella Box this month. I have been wearing the Lipstick every chance I get, it is the most perfect nude shade and the formular is to die for.  It isn't drying on the lips but it doesn't smudge at all.  I wore it the other day at work for over 8 hours with no smudging at all, it truly is flawless.  I would recommend these to anyone.  Next is the brush set, I bought this a few months ago now and I'm shocked I haven't put it in a favourites post yet.  I have been using it non stop.  It just has the perfect selection of brushes, from a fan brush to a powder brush, even a flat liner brush.  The only brush missing in my opinion is a Spooley but that's not a big deal.  These brushes are so soft, easy to clean and don't shed at all.  The case is also very compact so it's super easy to travel with! I have also been loving the Urban Decay setting spray, although I haven't really been needing it as it's not hot here in Australia and I haven't been sweating there have been days when I really wanted to make sure my makeup stayed in place and this product really came through for me and did exactly what it promises to do and I couldn't ask any more than that.  Lastly in beauty which I guess it's kinda more skin care is the Dermal Lip Balm which I only received in the last week of June but I thought really deserved a mention because lately I have been having really dry lips because Winter..duh but this product within a few hours fixed them right up and had them feeling supple and refreshed.  I truly couldn't believe the result.  I have been using it for the past two weeks straight and would recommend it to anyone with dry lips, especially in Winter.  Although it isn't a beauty item, I also had to add in the gorgeous retro looking clock that I picked up from Typo a couple weeks ago when I was there, I love how cute it is and the rose gold suits what is going to be my filming room so well! Honestly though, look how freakin' cute it is! 


Next we have my YouTuber of the Month and that is Fabulous Hannah, I have been absolutely in love with her videos lately, and when I found out she was only 17 I was so surprised. I truly thought she was around my age which is the 21 mark, she is so mature and well presented and her channel is super elegant, I have so much respect for her! Please if you haven't already go check her out! She is also very funny and easy to watch, her videos always keep me smiling! 
This next favourite of mine is going to be a shocker.... It's Pretty Little Liars, yep you guessed it.  I am addicted! In the beginning of May I started the first season... please don't hate me, I hadn't watched it at all previously but I soon got hooked, it didn't take long at all.  It took a little to really get into the story line, I found myself getting a little annoyed toward the end of the second season because it was getting really repetitive but by the mid season three I was back into it ten fold.  I would have to say my favourite season would have to be end of season five and season six.  I love the new aspect of them being five years older and all the different challenges they face with A.D and the personal lives.  My favourite female character is by far Spencer, I relate to her so well and fell in love with her character very quickly. Favourite male character would definitely be Caleb, he is literally the perfect boyfriend and have a super great story/personality in general. I am so excited for the next episode tomorrow! If anyone is interested in chatting about PLL please feel free to message me, I would love to chat! Question of the day is, who is your otp from PLL?

 


Through June I have been loving and still am loving these two amazing songs - 7 Years by Lukas Graham and Budapest by George Ezra.  Both of these men have incredible voices in my opinion.  George Ezra has such a mature voice and I could listen to both of these songs day in day out, I find them so relaxing and soothing even.  Let me know what songs you have been loving? 
Lastly I have been absolutely obsessed with the game Future Fight made by Marvel! This is literally the best Marvel game I have ever seen! The graphics are great as far as phone games go.  It is so in depth, there is never a moment that you can't do something, you are forever ranking characters and moving your way through the missions.  Characters get added every so often and different skins for different characters get added occasionally with updates. It is definitely one of my favourite things to do when I have some free time.  You can also team up with some missions, so my partner and I often spend time together playing which is super fun.  He is leveled higher than I am so its super satisfying when I get a higher score than he does haha. Have you played this game? Are you a massive Marvel fan too?

Anyway guys and gals, I think I have wasted enough of your time for now! I hope you enjoyed this post? Let me know in the comments if you enjoy monthly favourites posts because I definitely do and I really want to move onto posting favourites videos on my channel so let me know your opinions please! I hope you guys have a wonderful day and a super lovely week!! 

Until Next Time

BrittanieDe-Ann xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment