Friday 5 February 2016

Mauve Pink Shimmer Eye Makeup Tutorial

Hey guys
Back again! Today I wanted to show you how I created this beautiful Pink shimmer eye look using my new Nyx roll on shimmers.  


Hopefully this post won’t be too long! I won’t be going through my entire makeup look as I have done that before and don’t want to bore you so I’m just going to tell you what products I used then move straight into the eyes!


So, firstly I began with my Nyx Shine Killer primer which I applied to my cheeks, chin and forehead with my clean fingers.  Then using my Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in the shade Ivory and my domed bronzer brush I buffed the foundation into my skin, making sure to cover my ears, down my neck and blend into my hair line.  Next I used my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer on my under eye area to highlight the under eye, blending this out with my beauty blender.  Then going in with my translucent powder on my real techniques sponge I set the under eye area following on with a brush and the powder to set my entire face.  To put some definition back into my face I then took my Savvy bronzer on my powder brush and placed this on the hollows of my cheeks, my temples and the underside of my jaw.  I then took my Savvy Blush in the shade plum onto my cheeks to give a pop of colour and lastly before moving onto my eyes I took my Gerard Cosmetics Star powder in the shade Marilyn to the highest point of my cheek bones, the centre of my nose and the highest point of my chin. 


Okay, so now for the eyes.  Starting with the brows, I took my spooley brush and shaped my eyebrows, then taking a taupe coloured eyeshadow on my angled brush I just filled in any sparse areas, never going too drastic as I already have fairly full eyebrows. 
Moving onto the eyes, firstly I took the top left almost rose gold shade from my wild child palette and placed this with a flat shadow brush over the entirety of my lid.  Then with a fluffy brush I just gently blended that colour out so there were no harsh lines visible.  Taking the same blending brush, I moved onto the top right dark brown shade from the same palette and placed this lightly into my crease and built the colour up in the outer corner area until it was fairly dark, making sure to completely blend the two colours together. I then took the same dark colour on a flat shadow brush and placed in onto my lower lash line in the outer half making sure to keep it neat and precise.  

Lastly I took a different, smaller flat shadow brush and applied some of the pink shimmer and slowly patted this onto the absolute inner corner of my eye not quite reaching the middle of the lid.  I made very sure not to get this too high into the crease, just keeping it packed onto the lid area. I continued with this until I got the desired intensity of shimmer.  I then took a fan brush and gently swept away any fallout that had landed on my cheeks.  Lastly I took my two mascaras, added the Lash Sensation to my top lashes and the Cover girl to my lower lashes and completed the look by adding a black kohl liner to my water line and my tight line.  To be completely honest this look was extremely simple to achieve however it does give a bit of fallout so I would either make sure you clean up the look once you have finished or do the eyes first then move onto the face. 

Anyway guys, if you have any questions at all let me know in the comments. I would be happy to chat about any of it!  Let me know what your favourite go to look is for you eye makeup? I’m really curious as to what people like whether it be bold or natural? Thank you again for sticking by me and checking out my posts. I love writing these so I hope you guys enjoy reading them! Sorry again for the late upload.  Hopefully my internet will be fixed soon!


Until Next Time


BrittanieDe-Ann xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely look well done xx

    Garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete