Tuesday 31 May 2016

Arda Wigs Review #2 - Jane and Merry

Hello My Lovelies!

How are you all on this wonderful day? I woke this morning at 4am to get ready for work and it was so god damn cold!! I love it! Tell me, are you a summer person or a winter person? I have always loved winter much more than summer and that's probably the reason I really want to travel to London! I just love being able to cuddle up under a warm blanket and sip tea while watching telly or blogging! Anyway, I shall now get onto the true topic for today! WIGS!!!
A few weeks ago now, I purchased a couple wigs from Arda Wigs along with a few wefts. I purchased a Black wig in the style Jane and a Pumpkin wig in the style Merry, the wefts I bought in the colour (CL-047) Dark Green to suit my She Hulk wig.  I made this purchase on the 15th April and chose the shipping option of 2-6 weeks which is the cheapest for $21.62USD and was so pleasantly surprised when they arrived only 6 days later! That to me was amazing and with that alone I could not recommend them highly enough, but lets get onto the wigs themselves!


Firstly lets discuss the Black wig I bought. I bought this wig with my Snow White cosplay in mind, however I have been dying to own this wig for so long now.  If I could, I would own it in every colour available.  The style is absolutely gorgeous and I would wear it as just an everyday thing if I could!  This wig cost me a total of $30USD which is actually pretty good value for such a good product, Arda Wigs has - in my opinion - the best quality wigs that I have ever purchased and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a good quality product. However you can find cheap alternatives if you look hard enough. Although I know I could buy a cheaper product, I would choose Arda every time because I can never ever fault the wigs that I purchase, they are always packaged well and are very well looked after before shipped out. I honestly love the tone of this black, there was a natural black but I felt like the pure black wig would suit Snow White best and I am so happy with my purchase. Let me know what you think about this wig in the comments, do you think it will suit Snow White?


The second wig I purchased with this order is the Merry wig in the colour Pumpkin, now I spent a long time considering which colour I wanted for this wig because oddly enough there were about five different shades of orange and I wanted to get the closest match to Merida for my cosplay as possible.  I honestly and super happy with the colour I chose and I think once I have teased and back combed the sh*t out of this wig it will be so perfect for Merida.  I have also decided that I want to use this wig for a Genderbend Mad Hatter cosplay and I think it will also work so well for that.  I paid $38USD for this wig and although that is a bit pricey I am still happy to pay that as I know the product is going to be amazing.  This wig, as you would assume is very heavy as the hair is super thick and there is so much of it.  I'm a little worried about teasing the hair as I don't want to ruin the wig and the curls are so perfect but I'm sure if I'm just careful the process won't be as bad as I think it will be. I love how this wig looks with blue eyes, I can't wait to do a Mad Hatter makeup test with this wig! Agh I'm so excited! Once again the packaging for this wig was perfect, it was very nicely stored along side the Jane wig and had no tangles upon opening.  I was very impressed.  What do you think of this wig? Does it suit me? I'd love to hear some feedback! 


Lastly I bought the Long Dark Green Wefts and I was given two clip in maroon extensions.  I thought that was super nice of them to send them out, although I don't have any use for them at the moment, I'm sure I will find a use for them in the future.  Getting back to the green wefts, as I mentioned earlier, I bought these to add to my She Hulk wig to change up the colour and I'm so happy with the colour I chose. I wasn't quite sure when I was looking at the picture online but as soon as I took them out of the bag I was convinced they were perfect.  I bought the 8ft, 90cm long green wefts for 15USD which I assume is pretty good pricing. I haven't bought wefts before but I certainly didn't flinch at the price when I first saw it.  I am so excited to try these out but I'm super nervous about having to thread them onto my other wig! Wish me Luck!

Any way guys, let me know in the comments if you have purchased anything from Arda Wigs before, and if so did you love it as much as I do? I want you all to know that none of my posts are sponsored so if I am highly praising something I genuinely do love it as much as I say I do! I'd love to hear what you think of these wigs! I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you in my next post! 

Until Next Time
BrittanieDe-Anne xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment