Monday 16 May 2016

LustHaveIt/BellaBox/MeccaMaxima Unboxing - April

Hello my Lovelies!! 

How are you all today? I hope you are all fantastic and if you aren't and need a chat feel free to message me xx
Now I know I'm super late with this post so yes, I am sorry but I couldn't just miss it because I had so many products come last month in my subscription boxes I just had to tell you all about them! Not only did I receive my Lust Have It and Bella Box in April I also received my Beauty Loop Box from Mecca Maxima which I was also so excited for so lets jump straight into it shall we. I'm going to try and keep these short and sweet otherwise this is going to be a long post so if you have any questions at all leave them in the comments below!  


Within my Lust Have It box I received five products, four of which were fullsize which was amazing to find! I absolutely love subscriptions boxes but when they give you majority fullsize products I just go crazy! So in this box I received a MANNAKADAR 3-in-1 blush, highlighter and eyeshadow (fullsize), a Marsk Organic Eyeliner Pencil (fullsize), a Personail Nail Polish Wraps (fullsize), a Marsk Organic Browliner (fullsize) and a Appelles Blackseed Shampoo and Tamanu Conditioner (sample size).
I have absolutely been loving the 3in1 powder, I have used it only on my eyes so far but it is such a gorgeous shade and blends so naturally, I will definitely be repurchasing this product! It retails for $25AUD and I can understand why! Moving onto the Marsk Eyeliner and Eyebrow Pencils which cost $28.95AUD each. These I have not tried yet but by just looking at it I think the brow pencil will be too light but I will get back to you on that!  This brand is cruelty free so thats an added bonus, I love it when brands are cruelty free!! The Eyeliner seems to be a lovely dark colour for the waterline and I'm super excited to try it out! Next is the Personail Nail Polish Wraps which cost a grand total of $18AUD which is pretty cheap in my opinion.  Now I have tried the Jamberry nails before and these look extremely similar. I didn't like the Jamberry Nails very much as I work in a kitchen and when you are forever washing up the adhesive that glues the wrap to the nail doesn't last long at all.  But I will definitely give these a go and see how they fair! Fingers Crossed they work!  Lastly we have the Appelles Shampoo and Conditioner which I am actually so excited to try.  I don't really like changing my hair products because what I use now works for me and I don't really want to change it but these seem to be really good quality and I'd love to see the effect they have on my hair.  These two products retail at $47Aud each which is super expensive in my opinion but if they work on my hair it may just be worth it! All in all this box was pretty great last Month and I can't wait for this months box to arrive! 


Next I'm going to quickly touch on the Beauty Loop box I received from Mecca Maxima and basically these are given out quarter yearly to customers who sign up and depending on how much you have spent in the three months determines how many samples you get whether it be level 1-4.  I hadn't spent much and only received a level 1 box which I'm still completely happy with and inside I was given four samples.  A Two Faced Shadow Insurance sample, Josie Maran Cosmetics 100% Pure Argon Oil sample, Kate Somerville Exfolikate Cleanser sample and an Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. Along with the Samples came a little Thank you card which had on the back of it a description of each products and how to use it which I thought was super handy! I'm super excited to try all of these products and I won't lie to you, I have already tried the Two Faced Shadow Insurance and loved it so much I went and bought the full size tube! This is such a great way to get sample products and I just love Mecca so much, why wouldn't you want samples?


Lastly we have BellaBox and I got a total of 6 products, mostly sample sized in this one. Starting with the Nivea Q10 Anti-wrinkle Plus Replenishing Pearls (sample size), Klorane Shampoo with Citrus Pulp (sample size), Nuxe White Brightening Paper Masks (sample size), Sukin Hydrating Masque (sample size), Rimmel 24hr Supercurler Mascara (fullsize) and a bonus Nourish Naturals Dry Skin Lotion (sample size). As you can see this box has only one full size item but it is cheaper than the Lust Have It so I really don't mind at all! 
I have already tried out the Nivea Q10 Pearls and even though I didn't see an immediate difference I feel like they really did have an effect, not an extreme effect but I have only used them twice and I don't actually have many wrinkles. Also it smells really good and retails for $27.99AUD!  Next is the Klorine Shampoo, I haven't tried this or really read much about it as I was too excited about the shampoo and conditioner I received from my other Sub box but now looking at this I am looking forward to trying it out. The only problem with receiving things like facemasks and shampoos and such in sample size is you only have maybe one use out of it which won't necessarily show an improvement.  This shampoo costs a total of $10.95AUD which is actually a very reasonable price and I would consider repurchasing if it works well.  I am really looking forward to trying the Nuxe Brightening Mask, although again I won't really see a difference because its only a one use sample which is a pity. However the product says that it hides dark spots and improves skins transparency which sounds awesome to me.  This mask retails at $49.99AUD for a 6pack which again, isn't too bad at all if it works and I really hope this one does!  Next we have the Sukin Hydrating Masque which is actually an Australian Skincare Range which is really exciting.  I have tried this mask and I do like it, it smells so good! My skin has days, especially coming into winter where it can get very dehydrated even though I do have oily skin so this mask has helped out on those days and made my face feel fresh and smooth! A 100ml bottle retails for $15.95AUD which is a very reasonable price for the quality you receive.  I was also lucky enough to receive a full size Rimmel Mascara which retails for $17.95AUD.  I hadn't tried this one before but had looked at buying recently.  I love trying new mascaras and I am super excited to try this one! Lastly we have the bonus product which was the Nourish Dry Skin Lotion which I have not tried yet but am looking forward to trying on those days when my face is a little dry. This costs a total of $21.99 and is perfect for dry skin, obviously.

I hope you guys have enjoyed this post and haven't fallen asleep.  I'm sorry this ended up so long but I needed to tell you about these great products! If you are thinking about signing up for a subscription box and have any question feel free to ask away, I'd love to get chatting! I want to thank you all for a massive 10,000 views on this little Blog of mine. I can't be more happy! I hope you all have a wonderful week! 

Until Next Time
BrittanieDe-Ann xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment