Tuesday 10 May 2016

April Favourites!

Hello Everybody!

How are you all doing today, or tonight.. Which ever it may be for you! I hope you are having a fantastic day where ever you may be in the world.  I want to start off by saying that my blog has nearly reached 10,000 views overall and that to me is absolutely ridiculous. It might not seem like much to some but I honestly never thought I would get so many wonderful people reading what I have to write and I promise you, the views aren't just me refreshing the pages haha.  I can't express how thankful I am! I wish for one day that this can become something that I can progress with and every little view gets me one step closer! 
Anyhoo though, I am here today with one of my favourite types of blogs to write and that is my April favourites. Can I just say though... How the hell is it May already??? How is this year nearly half over? How is my birthday just around the corner? This is insane and I just want to make the most of everyday and I can honestly say the last few weeks have been super busy for me and although I'm tired I've been loving it! Without further ado lets get started!


As per usual I'm going to start of with my top beauty products from April and I'm quite upset I don't have more but I wanted to save some for next month too.  I'll start off with the fragrance, as with a lot of my fragrances I like to switch up what I'm wearing from time to time so often I'll rediscover a scent that I have previously loved and this One Direction Between Us perfume is no different.  I bought this roughly mid last year and completely forgot I had it until about mid march when I was cleaning out a bag of mine and spotted it in the bottom.  I very quickly fell in love with the scent again and I won't lie I haven't stopped wearing it since! Its such a beautifully sweet scent but not sickeningly sweet if you get what I mean? Next is the two foundations.  One drugstore and one high end.  I bought the L'Oreal Infallible foundation a months or so ago when it was on sale and only paid roughly $20 for it which I think was such a bargain. It is by far my favourite drugstore foundation, it matches my skin perfectly and although I wouldn't say it lasts 24 hours it definitely holds up very well for the price! As for the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation I am beyond in love with this foundation! It ticks all the damn boxes and then some! If I could only have one foundation for the rest of my life it would be this double wear.  It has amazing coverage, perfect shade, it does not budge when set with powder and is literally my holy grail! Hands up if you love it just as much as me?? 
Next we have the Smashbox Pore Minimising primer. I bought this at the beginning of the year and am dreading the day it runs out. Honestly I don't use it everyday purely because it cost me $68AUD and I can't just go and spend that every few months but on days when I know I have a long day or I'm doing something important and don't want my makeup to budge, I pair this with my double wear foundation and I don't have to worry at all! They are a match made in heaven! The next product I have for you is such a perfect product, and that is the Rimmel Kate Conditioning Lip Balm in the shade 01. It is basically a lip balm that has the same packaging as a lipstick and I love it! I can feel classy but I don't have to worry about smudging, what more can you ask for? Lastly I have a product that I received in one of my very first Lust Have It boxes and that is the Hikari Blush in the Shade Bikini, it is a beautiful peachy pink with a subtle hint of shimmer and I honestly wear it almost everyday! I would say its a real spring/summer blush and unfortunately I'm coming into winter but I will more than likely still wear it it's that pretty! 




I honestly didn't think this post would be so long so I'm going to try and keep this short and sweet but my two random favourites for April just so happen to be a movie and a person.  I'll start with the movie shall I? Captain America, Civil War.... My partner and I have already seen this twice, the first time we travelled a 5 hour round trip to Brisbane to see it in gold class because well, why the hell not? It was amazing! The hype was real, I desperately fell in love with Winter Soldier all over again and I'm not gonna Lie I may have formed a slight crush on Black Panther. I have to be honest, it doesn't take a lot for me to like a movie, but Civil War was beyond liking, I absolutely loved it.  From the story line to the acting to the fight scenes it just didn't fault anywhere for me.  Also, I'm on #teamcap haha.
And lastly, but definitely not least is my favourite person and in April my favourite person was a YouTuber by the name of Melanie Murphy.  If you haven't seen her videos please go watch them now! Stop what you are doing, put it down and click this link.. She is absolutely beautiful.  I share alot of the same views as her and whilst watching her videos I find myself nodding along to what she has to say. All through April I would put on different videos of hers whether they were old or new and watch them while I was doing my makeup or even writing my blogs.  Her videos give me a sense of calm, almost like everything in my life will be okay and I can't thank her enough for the videos she makes! Also she is Irish and I could listen to her accent all day haha! So Melanie, if you read this, keep doing what you're doing because you are wonderful!!! 

Anyway guys, I'm going to end it here.. If you've made it this far thank you so much again for all the views and I hope to see a few comments as I'd love to get to know you all! If you have any questions or comments please leave them below and I'll definitely get back to you! 

Until Next Time
BrittanieDe-Anne xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment