Monday 28 December 2015

What's In Store for 2016?

Well Good Evening my Lovelies!
I hope each and every one of you had a fantastic Christmas filled with too much food, family, friends and laughter! 
Tonights blog as you've probably guessed from the title is going to be about all I want to accomplish in 2016; apart from my cosplay goals - that will be in thursdays blog! 

Now, first and foremost I don't want to have 'new years resolutions' as such because I always fail and it makes me disappointed, however I do have a bunch of different objectives for 2016 ranging from health changes to being more creative, even posting on this blog.  In saying that I do have two fairly simple resolutions for the new year that I have put in place already and those are drinking more water and being more prepared for Christmas 2016 (which I have already started planning for)!

About a week ago or so I found on facebook a quote which I really fell inlove with and I feel like 2016 is a great time to start living by it and it read:

The Girl Power: You Are Enough Manifesto
I promise to not be an asshole to myself. Hell, I promise to love myself. I will remember that my self-worth is not based on what I look like, how much I weigh, how many followers I have, or any other stupid crap that has nothing to do with who I am.  I will empower other girls and women.  I will be kind. Fiercely kind. I will have a sense of humour.  I will do my best not to gossip, create drama or judge others (or myself). I will remember that just because I've had a bad day doesn't mean I have a bad life. And even on the crappiest days I will remember this:
I AM ENOUGH.
(I can't find where I found this quote it was a photo that I saved)

I am so incredibly inlove with this quote and I really feel like this is something I really need to stand by as lately I have been having some pretty hard days and I really want 2016 to be a good year for me mentally and physically.  I plan on starting my year with the #30daywaisttrainer challenge through blogilates! If any of you ladies want to do this with me head on over to Blogilates on instagram, copy the table and if you want any support comment on here or head on over to my facebook or instagram, I promise I will be there for you!! Or even add me on snapchat and we can share our progress (brittaniede-ann)! I'm also trying to convince my partner to do morning yoga with me as it's just more fun with someone else!  Food is a big thing too that I want to change up a bit.  As my partner is vegetarian I really want to experiment with different dishes and find a range of different health food that we really enjoy! This is definitely something I'm super excited to do! 

As for this blog I really want to start being more creative, I really would like to do a monthly favourites post every month starting January, I think that would be really cool! Not just makeup and cosplay favourites though, just a mass range of anything that I have been loving in that month such as books or games or candles! (I am obsessed with candles!)
I also would like to do a bunch of DIY type posts throughout the year, I have a few up my sleeve already but I would also like to stay on the track of makeup and cosplay so those DIY will be maybe twice monthly or something along those lines? Let me know in the comments if thats maybe something you guys like reading in a blog or if I should just stick to makeup and cosplay?  

And lastly I would just like to throw this out there that at some stage during next year hopefully I would love to start doing youtube videos, but I'm not sure what sort of style I want to go for yet so again, if you have any suggestions I would love to hear them!  I am however worried about getting negative comments on videos, I realise that is just something you have to put up with when you put yourself on the internet but I really want to be mentally ready for that sort of feedback, but just let me know your thoughts please! I would also love to become more interactive with anyone that reads my blog, so if you do swing by here please leave a comment and I'll be so thankful!  

Anyways guys, Thank you all again so much for reading and I just want to let you know that I am so close to 1000 views and I couldn't be happier! I realise that's not actually that many but I am so thankful for each of them! 

Until Next Time
BrittanieDe-Ann xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment