Saturday 12 March 2016

'Lust Have It' Unboxing - February

Hello Everybody!!

About a week ago I received my February Lust Have It subscription box in the mail and I'm so excited to share with you what I got and my thoughts on each item! Firstly I want to say that in this box I got seven products, four of which were sample size, but guys... Seven new products to try for only $20AUD... It's amazing! I am so happy with Lust Have It so far! Also I just want you to know that I also signed up for Bella Box so there will be an Unboxing for that after I receive my March box, how exciting!! 


Once again, in this box there were a few brands I hadn't heard of but also there were a few that I had which I was super excited about!  Firstly we'll cover the products. I received the Be a Bombshell mascara (full size), a Lanolips Everyday Hand Balm (full size), a Mellow Cosmetics Blush in the shade pink (full size), The Body Shop Oils of Life Intensely Revitalising Facial Oil (sample), The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream (sample), The Body Shop Italian Summer Fig Eau De Toilette and A Garnier Fructis Full and Lucious Shampoo and Conditioner (sample). 


Okay, so first I'm going to talk about the most exciting thing for me in this box and that was the three Body Shop products I received! When I received the email to say that February's box was going to have a BodyShop product in it I never even thought it would have three.  Even though they are all sample sizes I was super happy to find them in the box.  I have been wanting to try the Oils of Life for a good few weeks but I didn't want to go out and spend a fortune for something that I had never tried before and I hadn't had a chance to get a sample yet.  So when I opened the bag and saw the little sample bottle I was over the moon.  If you didn't know the full size 30ml bottle retails for $54.95 and I was lucky enough to receive a 7ml sample bottle and I have been testing that over the past few nights so I'll definitely let you know how that goes! Next is the little sample of Vitamin E Cream which again I was super stoked about.  I've been wanting a new moisturizer from BodyShop for a while now and this couldn't have come at a better time.  I haven't yet tried and but as soon as I do I'll let you know how it makes my skin feel.  I might even do a review for these few products.  The Vitamin E cream full size retails at $24.95 which is an average price for a great moisturiser and I honestly would not have a problem with paying that price.  Lastly from BodyShop I received a sample size of their Italian Fig Eau De Toilette and it smells so super fresh! I love it and am thinking of buying the full bottle once I visit The BodyShop next.  This perfume retails at $36.95 for a full size 50ml bottle which is actually really good value and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it at all! As you can tell I am highly impressed with these products and can't wait to see results!


Next we have the two makeup products that arrived in the box and they were the Mellow blush in the shade Pink and the Be a Bombshell mascara. Now these are both full size and I couldn't be happier with these items, I love myself a good blush and mascara. 
I hadn't heard of Mellow Cosmetics before so I did a little research and found out that they are actually a New Zealand company who are Cruelty free, Vegan and Paraben free and that couldn't make me happier.  I love it when brands promote that they are against animal cruelty like we all should be!  Anyhoo, the blush is a powder blush and is absolutely gorgeous, the colour is so subtle and I just can't get over how pretty it is on the skin.  This blush retails at $14 and I think that is a great buy!  As for the mascara, I haven't yet tried this but I have high standards for my mascaras so it has a lot to measure up to.  However the packaging is absolutely gorgeous, I did a little digging and found that this brand is actually from the USA and I would love to try out more of their products. The full size mascara retails for $21 which isn't to bad if it is a good quality mascara! 


Last but definitely not least we have the full size Lanolips Hand Balm and the Garnier Sample shampoo and conditioner.  Now I have never actually tried Garnier hair products but I'd love to try these ones purely because my hair is awfully thin and these promise to create beautifully thicker hair that you can see, feel and touch and I would love to give my hair a bit of body!  Also, these only retail at $5.95 each so they are super cheap and if they worked would definitely be worth it! As for the Hand cream I just had to try this out the day it arrived.  I love myself a good hand cream and I've always loved the smell of lanolin for some reason. Is that strange? Anyways this hand balm did not disappoint, it is so moisturising and left my hands feeling super hydrated and soft and I never want to run out of the product.  This products, surprisingly is made in Australia with no artificial fragrances, parabens, petroleum, PEG'S, mineral oil or sulfates and is not tested on animals at all which again is a huge plus! This hand balm retails for a mere $22.95 which isn't a lot to pay to look after your skin! 

Anyway my dears, I hope you all have enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments, if you receive a subscription box and which one? I'd love to here about what you guys have received! Also let me know if you want any reviews done on the products I received, I'd love to try them out and let you know how they went! I want to thank each one of you who comes onto my blog and reads it, leaves comments or just has a scroll through it! You are all wonderful and I can't thank you enough for reading my blog! It's something I really enjoy doing and I hope to continue for a while longer! Lastly, let me know in the comments if there is anything you would like to see me post about and I'll try my best to make it happen! I hope you all had a wonderful week and I'll speak to you again on Monday! 

Until Next Time 
BrittanieDe-Ann xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment