Monday 12 October 2015

This Is Me!

Hello to all you beautifully wonderful people, today's post is going to be a little bit different.  I thought it was only fair that, because I am hoping each of you will become frequent readers, I share with you some information about myself.


Firstly, this is me, Brittanie.  I am a 20 year old - I want to say girl, but I guess I'm a woman now..  I live in Queensland Australia and am probably the weirdest person you will ever meet. If you had told me 2 years ago that I would have a blog that I write, I would have never believed you.  It was never something that I thought I could do, or want to do.  However over the past few months I have found myself changing from the girl I once was, maturing you could say.  I have been trying to find myself a hobby, something that I can fully be passionate about and I have been lucky enough to find two, this blog and Cosplay.  Which brings me to my next topic..


When I first heard the word Cosplay my response quite simply was, "what is that?" I had no clue and to be completely honest when I was fully informed I never thought I would want to try it. That lasted until about 4 months ago, when my partner and I were discussing going to Brisbane Supanova.  We decided that it was only fitting to cosplay at this event as we really didn't want to be the odd ones out and thought it might be fun.  Fun shortly turned into exciting and well you could say I'm quite frankly head over heels for cosplay.  I love the freedom it gives, the ability to be whoever I want.  I'm not a very confident person and definitely don't make friends easily, I have this horrible trait where when I first begin a friendship I go a tad overboard and that often loses said friendship, it's not fun.  However I'm hoping that cosplay will help me make many friends from all over and give me something to connect with, it allows me to let go of my insecurities and be someone completely different for a few hours, and that is a completely refreshing feeling. 


In the beginning of 2014 I was lucky enough to find this handsome man and we quickly became best friends, mid 2014 I was lucky enough to call him my boyfriend; my partner in crime.  He has been the most amazing partner I could have ever asked for and wholeheartedly supports me in everything I do.  I can quite easily say that he has become the straw to my berry, the apple to my pie, if you will.  Sorry haha
I cannot thank him enough for being the perfect man that he is, but I will try to everyday!

I feel like these are the most needed to know aspects of me, however I may have just bored you to death.  Sorry if I did, but I promise another review will be coming your way soon.  Thank you so much for reading this and if you have any further question please don't hesitate to ask! 


Anyway guys,

Until next time, I have to go cook a scrumptious dinner, have a lovely week and I'll be posting again soon!
BrittanieDe-ann  xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment