Friday 16 October 2015

My Travel Goals

Oh hey there guys! Yes, I know, another personal post, how dare I?
Well I kind of like the aspect of personal posts! It allows me to somehow express who I am in words.  

Today's post is going to be based around my travel goals, and goodness do I have an endless array of them.  When I was younger I never thought of travelling, it was never on my mind, however as soon as I left school it became the one and only thing I wanted to do with my life! Don't get me wrong, I want to have a career and maybe someday have a family but, I am absolutely obsessed with the idea of travelling right now before any of that. I feel very strongly that if I am to travel I must do it now, before I settle down, before I have too many commitments.  I would have to say that not travelling and seeing the endless sights the world has to offer would have to be very high on my scared of list.


When I left school I had my whole life planned - work for a year and make money, go to Uni and get further education, get a good job and have a family.  That soon changed during the first year.  It didn't take long for life to get in the way, I decided I wanted to live, see things while I was young, experience all that I could before I was forced to be an adult. I very quickly found that I loved photography, I wasn't very good at it too start off with but a little bit of practice goes a long way! For the last six months I have been trying to better my photography skills so that when I do travel I can take, what I like to believe will be extraordinary photographs!  


Now, as a child I never really traveled at all.  I have never seen outside of Queensland, so travelling to the other side of the world excites me no end! My first trip will be at the beginning of next year, my partner and I are planning a trip to Sydney and possibly Melbourne, which for me is amazing.  I am such a newbie at travelling, you can just imagine how excited I am.  I also have never flown so that's also something new. 


As for across the world, my first city I want to see is Amsterdam, don't ask me why; it's just at the top of my list! I think it will be absolutely gorgeous, a real different vibe to what Australia has.  The second place would have to be Ireland and England, the old building and architecture intrigues me so much and I would love to photograph it and see all the old history in the cities! Venezuela after that, there is an ongoing lightening storm that occurs over the mouth of the Catatumbo River where it empties into Lake Maracaibo.  I would love to witness that natural beauty and also Angel Falls which is also located in Venezuela!  Norway, Sweden New Zealand and Rome are also high on my list of places I want to see. Basically I would love to just spend my life travelling!  


There is a saying that states, 'if travelling was free, you would never see me', I feel like this is me in a nut shell! 
Anyway guys, Thank you so much for reading again and I hope you're enjoying these personal posts!  If you have any suggestion on places I should visit, or places of interest within the cities please let me know in the comments! I would love to have some information!! 

Until next time guys, have a wonderful day!!
BrittanieDe-Ann xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment