Thursday 11 August 2016

LustHaveIt/BellaBox - June/July Unboxing

Hello There Everybody!

I just want to start off by saying I am sorry.  I am sorry that I neglected to post my June Unboxing, I was so caught up hunting for Pokemon and room decor that I let it get too late and couldn't post it.  But here I am today to show you what I received in June and July.  Also, just so you know, this post is late because there was trouble with my Lust Have It box and it arrived late so I had to wait for it too.  I'm going to try and keep this post relatively short as I tend to ramble on a lot during these kind of posts, so let me know what you prefer in the comments! Also, exciting update, I have set out a schedule for my blog and YouTube so that you can now know what to expect, I have decided that I will take the blogs back to one a week and post that on a Thursday and I will be posting one video a week on my YouTube channel (You can find that here) and that will go up on a Monday! Don't forget to head on over to my channel and check it out, leave some suggestions in the comments of what videos you might like to see! I would love to interact with you guys more! Anyhoo, lets move onto the actual post shall we! 


First I'll start with BellaBox. The box that I received in June was very skin orientated which I really did appreciate as when winter comes around everyone's skin can get a bit dry and it's nice to get some new products to try.  In this box came a bag of Your Tea's Skin Magic Tea (fullsize), Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel (sample size), a Dermal Therapy Lip Balm (fullsize), a Mizone Tone Up Sheet Mask (fullsize), a Cetaphil Skin Cleansing Wipes (fullsize), a Colgate Optic White Toothpaste (samplesize) and a Magnetix Nail Polish (fullsize).  July's box wasn't so heavily focused on skin care but it did have a variety of products.  In this box I received a Klorane Shampoo with Quinine and B Vitamins (sample size), a Klorane Conditioner with Quinine and B Vitamins (sample size), a Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Intensive Cream (fullsize), a Gosh Mono Eye Shadow (fullsize), a Revo Lip Balm (fullsize), a Palmers Facial Cleansing Oil (sample size) and a Baimeni Hydrating eye and Face serum with Hyaluronic Acid.  To be 100% honest with you I haven't tested a lot of these products out but there is one product that I used in June and have been using non stop throughout July and now August and that is the Dermal Therapy Lip Balm.  I tried this one day because my lips were really sore and within 20 mins they felt amazing.  I was a little concerned when I first applied it as it made my lips feel a bit tingly and I was so surprised with the result I haven't stopped using it.  There are a few products from these boxes that I am dying to try and they are the Skin Magic Tea, the Tone Up Sheet Mask and the Eye and Face Serum.  They look so amazing and anything that will help to make my face look flawless is a win for me so I shall let you know when I try those out! I'm going to leave this here and if you want any more information just leave me a comment below and let's get onto the next box! 



As with the BellaBox, LustHaveIt also had a lot of skin care products in their June box which I was quite happy about, unfortunately I don't like to change up my skin care routine often so I haven't had a chance to try any just yet however I do want to test them out.  Firstly, I received an Edgy Tempting Cosmetics Eye Liner Pen (fullsize), a Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub (sample size), a Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes (sample size), a Sasy N Savy Peppermint N Lavender Sea Salt Foaming Cleanser (sample size) and lastly a Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting BHA Liquid.  However July's box was mostly Makeup Orientated which was lovely to see and I can't wait to try the products I received even if it did arrive late.  Those products are a Teeez Cosmetics Desert Metals Mascara (fullsize), a MPrincess Mineral Blush (fullsize), a Gosh Matt Duo Eye shadow (fullsize), an Essenzza Fuss Free Natural Face Masks and a Lipstick.  I do really like Neutrogena products so I am really excited to try the products I received from that brand. I am also super excited to try all the new makeup products as I love finding new and good quality products, so I will have to get back to you and let you know what I think of them? Maybe I could do a first impressions post reacting to all of these products? Do you think you would like that or is this post enough? Let me know in the comment.  

Sorry again that I had to squeeze these two months together but I really did want to show you both months boxes. I hope I didn't ramble too much and you did enjoy the post.  If you would like any more information just let me know in the comments and I will get back to you asap! Thank you again for tuning in guys and I will see you all in my next post next week!

Until Next Time
BrittanieDe-anne xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment