Friday 5 August 2016

LashSensation VS BetterThanSex Mascara

Hello Everybody!! 

How are you all today? Can you believe it is August already? Christmas will be here soon! Also if you haven't seen yet, I started my own YouTube Channel! You can find it here, I would love for you all to go have a look and maybe subscribe! I am so excited for it and hope for it to be an easier way to connect with all of you! 
Anyway, a few weeks ago I posted a blog comparing two high end Foundations so I thought today I might try the same thing but with two different mascaras.  So here I have for you my thoughts and comparison between the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.  Just keep in mind that one is a high end mascara and the other a drug store. However to be honest, both of these are real go to mascaras for me and I'm really excited to see how different or similar these two products are, so lets get started! 


Okay, so the Better Than Sex Mascara is on my left eye and the Lash Sensational is on my right.  On first thought I would have to say that it probably wasn't a good idea to compare two mascaras that are so different as one is high end and one is drugstore and also one is waterproof and the other is not.  However I did so lets talk details.  I would have to say when I was wearing them they didn't feel all that different which was very surprising to me, I thought for sure the formular would feel different.  Also the application was very similar.  I would say that the Lash Sensational ended up a bit clumpy and the Better Than Sex gave more length, but looking back at the photos they don't look much different.  I love how both of them wore on my lashes, the Lash Sensational stayed true and was definitely waterproof and as you would assume the Better Than Sex was real easy to remove so in that respect they both did what they claimed.  I would have to say that I preferred the Better Than Sex the tiniest bit more only because it wasn't as clumpy and was easy to get off however if I want to wear a mascara that will last a long time I would 100% reach for the Lash Sensational.  



As you can see in the picture above, both mascaras gave about the same amount of length and both sat beautifully.  I won't lie to you, I absolutely loved both of these Mascaras, I think they are both fantastic and do the job they claim.  For a drugstore Mascara the Lash Sensational really stood out for me and will definitely be a staple of mine in the future.  I'm really excited to try the non waterproof Lash Sensation and see how that one wears.  In the future I might think a bit more carefully about the products I compare haha.  Let me know your opinions on which you think look better?

Also, if you would like to see videos like this on my channel I would absolutely love to do them! Let me know if there are any products you would like me to compare, I love giving my opinion! haha 
Thank you so much to any of you that have already had a look at my YouTube channel, I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy my upcoming videos.  I also just want you to know that i won't be leaving my blog any time soon but I will only be posting once a week for a while until I get used to the work load! I hope you are all having a wonderful week and I hope to see you soon! 

Until Next Time
BrittanieDe-Anne xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment