Sunday 19 June 2016

LustHaveIt/BellaBox Unboxing May

Hello there you wonderful souls! 

How are you all today? I have been super lazy lately and have spent the last few days binge watching Pretty Little Liars, who am I kidding? I've been binge watching it for a few weeks now and that's why I now have five blogs to write. I also had my computer delete a few of my saved drafts so that was very frustrating, I took a bit of a break after that because I was so angry and disappointed but I'm back today and hopefully I'll have a few uploaded by the end of the night! Fingers crossed. Anywho, today I'm super late with this unboxing but I still wanted to share it with you because the products in these two boxes have me super excited! I loved these boxes so much and can't wait to try them out! So here is my May Unboxing of my BellaBox and LustHaveIt box! 


I'll start with my BellaBox which I don't do very often but today I'll change it up a bit. I received my Bellabox around the last week in may and in it were five sample size products and one fullsize product. Now keep in mind this box only costs $17.95AUD so receiving sample size products is completely okay with me.  In the box came - a Thankyou Hand Cream (fullsize), a Palmers Multi Effect Perfecting Facial Oil (sample size), a Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask (sample size), an Aroma Magic Neem and Tea Tree Face Wash (sample size), a Karen Murrell Lipstick (sample size) and an Avon Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream and Renewing Night Cream
Firstly, can I say how excited I am to have so many skin care products in this box? They are also so perfect for my skin type aswell as I have oily skin.  Lately I have been having a few problem areas on my face around my chin and I find that the only thing that can help is tea tree based products so I am so excited to try the Aroma Magic Face Wash! This product retails for $16.99AUD and is recommended highly for oily and acne prone skin. I'll definitely let you know how I go with this wash, I hope it exceeds my expectations! 
Next is the Derma E Purifying Charcoal Mask, which again, I am super excited by.  I have heard so many good things about charcoal masks, especially for oily skin.  The information for this products indicates that it helps to dry out any impurities and detoxifies the skin which is exactly what I need at this moment. The Derma E Mask retails for $34.95AUD which is a bit pricey but I'm sure it will be worth it! 
The brand Thankyou have also contributed to this box with a gorgeous smelling hand cream! I have been wanting to try this brand for a while now, I just haven't gotten the chance to buy the products so this was a lovely surprise! I love this product because not only is it vegan friendly, but by purchasing the product you also help provide access to hygiene and sanitation programs for someone in need, which I think is amazing it also is really cheap retailing for only $6.50AUD! 
The next product I want to chat to you about is the beautiful Karen Murrell Lipstick, which I received in the shade Rymba Rhythm.  It smells like cinnamon! No Joke! This is a super gorgeous shade of bright red and I think will suit my pale skin so well! This is also very highly priced, retailing at $30AUD. 
Following that I also received a sample size of the Palmers Multi Effect Perfecting Facial Oil which looks to be so good for your skin, I can't wait to try it out! This may be one I need to repurchase as it only costs $19.99AUD! 
Lastly from the BellaBox I received a bonus sample of both the Avon Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream and Renewing Night Cream! I have high hopes for these two but unfortunately I only have a single use of them so we'll see how much I love them! 




Within my Lust Have It box I received a Teeez Cosmetics Spectrum of Stars EyeShadow in the shade Apricot Sheen (Fullsize), a PHR Recovery Leave in Hair Moisturiser (Sample Size), a Lollipops Baume Grenadine Lip Balm (Fullsize), a Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eye Liner Pen (Fullsize), an Urban Skincare co. Daily Body Cleanser (Sample Size) and a pair of Razzamatazz Perfectly Matte Opaque Leggings.
As you can see my Lust Have It box didn't have as many exciting skin care products but it did have some exciting makeup products that I can't wait to try out such as the Spectrum of Stars Eyeshadow! I was looking online and found so many more gorgeous colours in this range that I could see myself wearing but I'll definitely have to save up because they are a bit pricey at $29AUD a pop.  
The second makeup products I can't wait to try is the Starlooks Eye Liner Pen! I don't often use liner on my upper lid, winged liner defeats me but I could definitely see myself actually trying with this amazing little gem and she only costs $20AUD which I think is actually quite cheap.  
As for the hair moisturiser, I have never used one before so I am definitely looking forward to trying this one out! However my hair tends to be fairly oily so I don't know how it will go with more moisture but we'll see! This product retails for only $35.95AUD, which for a hair product doesn't seem too bad? Or am I wrong? 
Next is the Lollipops Lip Balm which I have already used and I don't mind it at all.  The smell of it kind of reminds me of cough medicine though so I probably won't be using it very often. This costs only $7.45AUD, so super affordable! 
Second last we have the Urban Skincare co. Body Cleanser which sounds so calming and lovely for your skin and I am definitely in the need of a good body cleanser! I can't wait to see if this does help protect and renew the skin like it says it will! This product retails for only $10AUD which is amazing! I definitely want to repurchase this!  
Lastly we have the Razzamatazz Leggings which I was definitely surprised to receive in my box but not upset about at all! I love these leggings and have used them many times before and definitely wouldn't hesitate to use them again and these cost $11.95AUD for one pair which is not too bad at all!

All in all I am super stoked with these two boxes and truly can't wait to try out all the products! If there are any that you want me to try out first let me know in the comments! Have you received this box? What did you get in yours? I'd love to have a chat and see what products you liked! I'm sorry this post has been so long and is so late but if you are still reading, you are beautiful and I hope you have a super fantastic day! I'll talk to you next time!!

Until Next Time'
BrittanieDe-Ann xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment