Wednesday 6 January 2016

2015 Favourites/Highlights

Hello there lovelies, 
Boy do I have a lot in store for you today; as the title reads today I am going to be sharing with you, all of my 2015 Favourites from my highlights to Movies and even my fave TV shows (it was hard to pick a few)! Are you ready for this? I just want to thank you in advance if you stay til the end. haha Keep a look out because Thursdays Blog will include my Makeup and Cosplay favourites!


So lets start with Music two of my favourite albums of this year have been 25 by Adele and Made in the A.M. by One Direction!  Fun Fact: 14yr old Brittanie was a massive One Direction fan. I had all the posters, all the music, even the books and yes, I even had a twitter account purely to see their tweets (I don't regret that account at all, I met one of my best friends on that account! shout out to Stacey!!) .  Any way back to the music, these two albums are so perfect in such different ways, I just adore Adele's voice, she is a god! As for One Direction I will admit I still love their music, especially their latest album, it's so different from their old music, so I want to say perfect!


Next lets talk TV and Movies.  Brace yourselves, I have narrowed my TV favourites to only five... So here they are:  Jessica Jones, Gotham, Grimm, Blacklist and True Detective season one.. 

Jessica Jones was one of the best seasons I watched this year, it was dark and thrilling and the villain was absolutely spectacular! David Tennant was a phenomenal actor choice for Kilgrave! Definitely recommend this show to anyone looking for a thrilling/intense show to watch! Gotham, as I have stated in one of my previous blog posts is definitely one of my all time favourites, but this year I just feel they went above and beyond with the show making it probably number one on my list!  We rediscovered Grimm this year and powered through all the seasons until we hit the latest and I can honestly say it just keeps getting better and better! As for the Blacklist, well who can't love a show with James Spader in it? Seriously he is such a brilliant actor and every week I find myself waiting for the next show to come out! Lastly we have True Detective the first season, now I know I'm late to the party for this one but again I have found myself watching older shows this year when the few I'm currently watching go on break and this was one of them!  Now the first season was beyond amazing! It was intriguing, dark and gripping!  Each episode took a turn I didn't see coming.  I honestly recommended this show to everyone I spoke to (Literally Everyone!).

As for movies, the three that really stood out this year for me were Antman, Star Wars The Force Awakens and Age of Ultron!  Now can you see a pattern? I'm becoming more and more of a nerd the further my relationship progresses.  Star Wars was so exciting for me as we had binge watched the previous six the week before and had travelled to Brisbane just to watch it in Gold Class; trust me, Gold Class is amazing and so worth the money!  As for the movie it was so well made and My partner and I were talking about it weeks after! Antman and Age of Ultron were both great movies and I would definitely watch them again in an instant! 10/10

Highlights for me during 2015 started with attending a One Direction concert in February and ended with Supanova in November!  My inner fan girl had the time of her life at the One Direction concert, I finally got to see them in person and it could not have made me happier.  Part way through the year my partner and I moved house into a gorgeous four bedroom home and I am absolutely in love with it!  It has so much room for everything especially my own cosplay/makeup room!  Speaking of Cosplay, Supanova was one of the best weekends of 2015 seeing me and my partner debut out first ever cosplays and I can't wait for 2016 where we can make and wear more (or I can anyway).  It was such an amazing experience and the people I met and photographed there were just great! Will definitely be going back for 2016!  

Anyways guys, I decided to split this into two blog posts so I don't overload you with too many of my favourite things, so on Thursday as I have mentioned, expect my cosplay and makeup favourites! I can't wait to share them with you!

Until Next Time
BrittanieDe-Ann xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment