Wednesday 4 January 2017

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017

 Hey guys, 

 I hope you all had an absolutely fantastic Christmas with your family or friends or even if you decided to celebrate it by yourself and if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you have just had a lovely week.  I really wanted to write a blog post kind of fare welling the year of 2016 because I feel like for a lot of people it hasn't been a good year.  For me personally, I have had a fairly good year.  I have had a lot of personal achievements that I am quite proud of. I started my YouTube Channel, I have grown my blog and facebook page and I have spent another wonderful year with my partner who even on my darkest days has made me feel beautiful.  Along side those achievements though I have also had a few bad times, although nothing that I couldn't handle. I don't like to dwell on the negative so I want to just move on to my goals for 2017.

I have such high aspirations for 2017, I am so excited to enter the new year and I have a really good feeling about how the year will turn out.  I want to try and focus solely on the positives this year.  I often find myself dwelling on the negative so that is one thing I hope to change. 

 Shall we jump into my goals and plans for 2017.  I have quite a few that I hope to achieve.  Firstly, I hope to further this blog, I love writing on here and I am hoping to set up a system so that I am posting weekly again! I have so many ideas to post about and I hope that you will all enjoy them as much as I enjoy talking about them! If you have anything you would like me to post about I would love to hear your suggestion.  Along with this wonderful blog I want to grow my YouTube community, I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do it yet (If you haven't subscribed already, I'd love for you to pop over and check it out! Leave a comment so I know you were there xx)? I hope to continue making quality content on my YouTube channel and hope that I could even better my content. I would like to vlog more and in August I hope to travel to New Zealand with Julian for a few weeks and see all it has to offer.  I am so excited for this trip as it will be my first time travelling and I can't even begin to explain to you how much I want to travel. If you have any recommendations on where we should visits let me know in the comments! 

I also have very personal goals which I am so motivated to work on.  I say it every year, but this year I really, truly do want to be comfortable in my own skin, at the moment that means working on losing a bit of weight because I am not very happy with my body right now. But I know I have the potential to put the work in and achieve the results I desire.  I don't want to chat about this too much because I plan to write a blog on my workout plan for 2017, so that will be coming in the near future!
I also want to work on loving myself regardless of my weight, I find it so frustrating that I can't seem to change my mindset from 'you will be beautiful one day' to 'you are beautiful.' I just can't seem to accept that I don't have to be 'skinny' to be beautiful and that's what I want to work on this year! So wish me luck!

Guys, I'm not going to bore you any more but if you do have any suggestions for this blog or for any videos you might want to see on my YouTube channel, do let me know because I would love to hear your suggestions! If you aren't following my blog it would mean the world to me if you would join my online family and share it with all your friends! I hope you enjoyed this post and if all goes well I will see you again next week! xx

Until Next Time
BrittanieDe-Ann xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment