Monday 4 April 2016

Lust Have It/Bella Box March Unboxing

Hey there everyone!! 

How are you all? I hope you all had or are having a lovely day! I've had a really busy week with work and some other issues and that's why this post is so late, I'm sorry for that.  Today I'm back with not only a Lust Have It Unboxing but also a Bella Box Unboxing! I decided last month to jump on the bandwagon with Bella Box and see what it was all about and and discover what sort of products it had, so I'll let you know now what I received!


First off we have Lust Have It. I received this box just before Easter and I'm not going to lie, I wasn't overly excited when I saw the contents.  Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to try all the new products but there was nothing that really jumped out at me and made me super happy that I had it.  As for the products, in my box there was a Be A BombShell Eyeliner (fullsize), a Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash (sample size), a Glazed Visage Matte EyeShadow (fullsize), a Jersey Shore Cosmetics Anti Aging Whole Body Balm (fullsize), a Ruby Makeup Brush (fullsize) and a $35AUD Hello Fresh Voucher.

To be honest, I have never heard of any of these brands before but I am super excited to try them out! I swatched the eyeshadow on the back of my hand and the pigmentation was actually amazing, if it stays well on the eye I will probably purchase more of these products.  As for the Makeup brush, I received a small crease brush I would say, well that's what I'm using it for and it works super well! It is 100% natural hair and holds and blends products very well! I'm excited to have it in my collection.  I have already received one products by Be a Bombshell prior to this box and that was the mascara, so I'm kind of intrigued to see how the eyeliner is as I didn't really fancy the mascara and I really like a strong black pigmentation to my eyeliners so we'll see how that holds up and I'll have to get back to you! And lastly onto the Sebamed wash and the Anti Aging balm, I love anything that is anti aging so the fact that this is a full body balm is super fantastic, I have already used it under my eyes once or twice and loved the feel of it.  As for the Wash, I haven't yet had chance to try it but I am loving body washes at the moment so I hope this one is as good or better than my others! Overall I didn't mind the products in this box but I probably wouldn't have bought any myself but that's what these boxes are for right? To find and explore new products! If you have any questions about these products or the subscription leave them in the comments below!


Now onto the Bella Box! I bought this box to try purely because of the deal they had on it through march, they were selling them out for only $10AUD and I knew there was a Porefessional Benefit Primer in it so I wanted that and to see some other products at the same time!  When I received the box I was quite disappointed, all the products were sample size and I realise I can't really complain as I only paid $10 but I was hoping for more I guess.  However the products that I did received seem really cool and  can;t wait to try a few of them (I've already tried out one and loved it).  In this box I received in all sample sizes a Porefessional Primer from Benefit, a sheet of two Monoderma Skin Vitamins, a Neon & Co Hair Treatment oil, a Bliss Lemon and Sage Body Butter. a Laqa and Co cheeky lip - cray cray and a bonus Burts Bees Nourishing Facial Water Sachets.  

I'm not going to lie, as I said previously I love anti aging products and the skin vitamins are said to bring life and youth back to your face, clinically proven to help dull tired skin. They combat the signs of aging  while stimulating the production of collagen. So I'm very excited to try these however I'm disappointed I only have two.  The Porefessional Primer was a bitter disappointment as it is such a small tube however I understand why a fullsize tube wasn't in the box as they cost over $50 and that to me would have been a bit ridiculous, I still do love this primer though!  As for the Neon & Co hair treatment oil, I absolutely love it! I don't want to run out of it! It makes my curls hold so well and tames all my flyaways perfectly! I use it whenever I have my hair down and has definitely been a positive to this box! I'll definitively be repurchasing this!  Moving onto the Body butter and Lip crayon, I always love getting new lip products but I really feel like this is a spring colour and as we are coming into winter I probably won't try it out for a while but it looks super cute and the body butter smells so fresh and clean. I am excited to try this one out and see how it feels on the skin.  Lastly we have the Nourishing facial sachets, I have been all about the hydration with my face lately so I'm super happy about these and wish I had gotten more than one! Overall, I did end up liking this box even though I was originally disappointed and decided to give it another try in April! I'm excited to see if I get any full size items in my next box! 

Anyway guys, I'm so sorry this is so late but hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions or concerns leave them in the comments, I'd also love it if you left a link to your blog if you have one so I can check those out! Thank you once again for tuning in and I'll see you all again next time!

Until Next Time

BrittanieDe-Ann xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment